Join HOOKED REALTY
Member of ABOR (Austin), MetroTex (Dallas), HAR (Houston), and SABOR (San Antonio) Area Local Real Estate Boards.
Full broker support and training. Back office transaction management system provided (BackAgent). Personal IDX website included!
Consumers aren’t walking into a real estate brick and mortar office anymore. They are online!
We have 1 commission plan only. It's a flat fee per month and you keep 100% commission. Contact us for more info.
You Have Hooked Realty’s Support
Many people don’t like change. However, you wouldn’t be on this page if you weren’t contemplating a change in brokerages. There must be a reason you want to switch. Rest assured that we are committed to making a transfer to Hooked Realty as easy as possible.
Activate or Transfer Your TREC License Online
- Click the link to TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us/
- Towards the bottom of the page find the blue box called ‘My License Services’. If never been here, register for an ID by clicking that link provided.
- Once you’re logged in: Under the dropdown bar for Change your license information and manage relationships, select ‘Manage My Sponsorship (Sales)’ and click ‘Select’
- Choose ‘Next. Under Request Sponsorship, choose Real Estate Company (LLC) and input License Number 9003760
- Choose ‘Send Request’
- Finish the payment process and your sponsorship request will be sent to us. Cost is $20.60 to TREC for processing this online.
If you process a paper form, it takes longer and the cost is $40. Much more efficient to complete this online.
After TREC license is activated/transferred to Hooked Realty, next step is to get the local real estate board established (for new agents) or switch your broker affiliation if you are already a member of the board. We’ll show you how to do this.